Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Monday, June 2, 2008

Fathers Day is just around the corner!

I was trying to think of something great to do for my husband and father.father in-law this Father's Day and I thought DUH! I am going to actually photograph MY OWN children and give a portrait gift like a canvas, coffee table book or storybook collage (shhh! don't tell!). There is still time to get in for a Father's Day shoot so send me an email or visit my site at www.SarahLaneStudios.com if you are interested! Here are a few of my favorites of my little munchkins, I have to say they are pretty stinkin' cute!


1 comment:

Darian said...

Yeeeaah, Jordan is going to be in a boy band when he gets older. The only pose he forget was the one where he hugs himself and looks deep into the camera.