Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Monday, October 13, 2008

hip love. | Napa urban engagement photographer

Hip. that is the word that best describes this couple. This posting has more pictures than normal because I just couldn't leave any out! I spent Sunday afternoon with I & E for their engagement session (which ironically was after the wedding, which I shot on Saturday so stay tuned!) and had a great time getting to know each of their personalities. I absolutely LOVE when I suggest doing something in front of the camera and people are game. This is exactly how I & E were. Anything I suggested, they were up for. They don't take themselves too seriously and I love that! It makes for good photography.

Here is a peek into the super fun session...











fun...


fun...


and more fun...




I had to include this one...


and their romantic side...









No comments: