Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Friday, October 10, 2008

the real thing. | napa engagement photography

Have you ever met someone and thought, "I could definitely be friends with this person"? That is how I felt as "A" and I emailed back and forth to plan her engagement session while in Napa visiting from Wisconsin. She was getting ready to marry the man of her dreams and asked if I would be a part of capturing this time for them. I was honored to be a part of this and absolutely enjoyed spending the afternoon with A & J. They are the cutest couple and are full of joy and complete adoration for each other. The passion these two have is hot, hot HOT! I hope you enjoy these shots from your e-session and stay tuned for the wedding sneek peek!




















and my FAV from the session...


I told you they were hot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. love the pictures. You are such a talented photographer. I love the black and white picture the most.