Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seniorated | Santa Rosa Urban Senior Portrait Photography

I know I am just a photographer. I am not a wise prophet or a scholar but I am a mom and know when I see potential in someone. Justin is one of those people. He is full of ambition and has big dreams for his future. I know that if he just believes in himself, he will become something great. (And I will be able to say that I took his senior portraits...)

We spent close to three hours shooting (which is a bit longer than normal) and I got to know some of the awesome traits that this kid has. His quiet sarcasm and quick wit kept me laughing throughout the session. Oh, did I mention that he is ridiculously tall? 6'4. And to my 5'3, he seems like a giant.

Thanks Justin for being such a sport and getting me up to date on my slang. (boy do I feel old.)

Here is your sneek peek.



























They even text during a photo shoot...

busted.

No comments: