Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Monday, August 25, 2008

Alyssa and David are Engaged!

I have known Alyssa FOREVER and she has always been one of my very favorite people. I have heard so much about her fiance David and finally had the pleasure of meeting him today! He absolutely could not be more perfect for Alyssa! He kept her giggling the whole session and kept telling her he loved her to make her smile. They are just head over heels for each other and I couldn't be happier for Lyss! I wish you two a lifetime of love for each other! Keep God in the center always. Muah!

Here's a lookie loo into the shoot...

(This first shot I just had to try after seeing one of my fav photog's Rachel from Florida do something similar. As we were strolling along downtown, we came across this alley and thought it would be perfect!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SARAH!! thank you so so so much for taking this pictures! I love all of them, and I am so excited to see the rest. You are amazing :) LOVE YA!!

david said...

sarah the pictures so far are absolutely gorgeous! as they should be... with US in them! :)
hanging out with you was oodles of fun and we are both very appreciative!you do a great job.
thanks again!

Laura Johannes said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking such great pictures! You are truly talented! They look great! Laura (older sister to David)

Anonymous said...

What FUN stuff - great lighting and really unique and creative...can't wait to see more of them!!!