Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

urban.family - napa family photographer

Ok. This was a first for me. I arrive at D's family photo session having scouted out the locations for their session like I always do. Once I got there and saw how stinkin' cool this family's attire was, and had to totally change my plan! Not only were they so much fun to work with and were up for anything that I had in mind (just the way I like it) but they were sweet as pie! I had such a fun time and could have easily spent a few more hours capturing all the different personalities of the three kids. Andrew, I would LOVE to do your senior portraits next year. You are such a natural!

Here is a peek into the shoot...
IMG_2592W






IMG_2491W





IMG_2550W



IMG_2557W

and a fun one just for laughs...




No comments: