Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lauren Class of 2009 | Napa Senior Portrait Photographer

Meet Lauren. She is a sweet, fun-loving girl that has the coolest eyes ever! Check them out, one is blue and the other is brown. It took me about 5 minutes at our first meeting to notice that they were different colors and I literally stopped mid-sentence and said, "wait, are your eyes two different colors?!" Brilliant. You can see my attention to details! She just smiled and said, "I was waiting for you to say something."

I had a really great time with Lauren. We spent a lot of time talking about our shared love of photography as we went from place to place. She is involved with yearbook at her school and was telling me all about their ideas for this years book. It sounds like it is going to be amazing and I can't wait to see it! Lauren, thanks for spending the afternoon with me and here is a peek into the session...

IMG_3120W




1 comment:

Vanillish said...

I'm a fgood riend of Lauren's and she told me some of her pictures were on your site...
These are all so amazing!
I can't wait to see what she picks!
-Kelsey.