Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Friday, September 26, 2008

Senioritis | bay area urban senior portrait photographer

This week I got to hang out with "C" while we took her senior portraits. "C" is such a sweet girl with great style I might add! Lately I've just had the best clients--fun, darling, easy-to-pose, and just generally awesome. "C" definitely fits the bill on all of those points. She was such a sport and even braved a coat and scarf in 90 degree weather! Gotta say I am glad she did because I love the shots!

Thank you to mom as well for totin' around all those outfits! "C" you are going to do great things and I am so glad that we found those awesome glasses! Talk soon!

As always... the sneek peek























and one more, just because she looks fierce...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What a wonderful session Sarah! She is so cute!