Creating images that are

FUN. HIP. FRESH

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Napa High Senior Rep Marissa | napa urban senior portrait photographer

I love my job. I know I know you have heard me say it a million times, but I really LOVE my job! I meet the coolest people ever and have such a great time getting to know each person and by the end of the session I feel we are long lost friends. I love it and I wouldn't trade it for anything! This was the case for my session with Marissa.

Friday, Marissa and I spent a few hours together while I took her senior portraits. I had such a great time getting to know her! She has a charming personality, is absolutely stunning and was up for just about anything. She is my 2009 girl senior rep for Napa High this year and I wish her all the best! You ROCKED the shoot girl!

Take a look for yourself...

IMG_3391W





IMG_3858W






I am still looking for a guy to be my Senior Rep for Napa High so if you are wanting some free stuff, shoot me an email at Sarah@SarahLaneStudios.com

1 comment:

Laurie Mire Photography said...

Fun! These are wonderful...and they came at the perfect time. I am shooting my first senior session this coming weekend.